The policy applies to all visitors of our website, customers that have placed orders, as well as recipients of the intended purchases.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONPersonal information includes –
- Certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website. For example your IP address.
- Certain information collected on website registration or order submission. For example, your name, contact information and financial information.
- Certain information about other individuals collected on order submission. For example the order recipients name, address or contact information.
- Information that has been made anonymous in a way that it does not relate or cannot be traced back to you or any person specifically.
- Information collected and compiled for analysis by us that has per personally identifiable characteristics.
- Any information that you have provided voluntarily to an open or public forum.
If you continue to use the website or our goods or services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
On registrationOnce you register on our website, you will provide us with certain personal information:
This personal information will include:
- Your name and surname;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your username and password;
On order or requestWhen you order our goods, or request our services from us, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis (goods or services information).
Please note that other websites visited before entering our website might place personal information within your URL during a visit to it, and we have no control over such websites. Accordingly, a subsequent website that collects URL information may log some personal information.
CookiesWe may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal information, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device.
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- Granting you access to age restricted content;
- Tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- Improving how our website performs;
- Allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- Helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
Web beaconsOur website may contain electronic image requests (called a single-pixel gif or web beacon request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal information. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
Optional detailsYou may also provide additional information to us on a voluntary basis (optional information). This includes content or products that you decide to upload or download from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, order certain additional goods or services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website.
Recording callsWe may monitor and record any telephone calls that you make to us, unless you specifically request us not to.
Purpose for collectionWe may use or process any goods or services information, or optional information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us. Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal information.
We generally collect and process your personal information for various purposes, including:
- Goods or services purposes – such as collecting orders or requests for and providing our goods or services;
- Marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities;
- Business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- Legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
- Remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- Monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
Consent to collectionWe will obtain your consent to collect personal information:
- In accordance with applicable law;
- When you provide us with any registration information or optional information.
Our obligationsWe may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
Messages and updatesWe may send administrative messages and email updates to you about the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
SharingWe may share your personal information with:
- our goods or services providers under contract who help provide certain goods or services or help with parts of our business operations, including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, or technology services (our contracts dictate that these goods or services providers only use your information in connection with the goods or services they supply or services they perform for us and not for their own benefit);
- credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria);
- our third party suppliers who provide us with their goods; and
- other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate (for example our couriers).
RegulatorsWe may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
Law enforcementWe may disclose personal information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
- to prevent violation of our customer relationship terms.
No sellingWe will not sell or lease your personal information.
Marketing purposesWe may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
EmployeesWe may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel.
Change of ownershipIf we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
SecurityWe take the security of personal information very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. Our hosting company will host our website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recover procedures where appropriate.
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record.
We may retain your personal information in physical or electronic records at our discretion.